Message from Ms. Gina:
Dear Holy Communion class and families,
I pray you are well and staying safe. My prayers are with you all and the whole world.
“Jesus, I trust in You.”
I am here for YOU! Call me if you have any questions (814) 316-1200. YOU are in my prayers! Stay SAFE! And WASH YOUR HANDS!
God Bless you,
Due to our worldwide circumstances, and unknowing when life will resume, here are the class assignments for First Communion:
- Week by week read a chapter at a time; fill in the workbook and blank pages.
- Go over all words highlighted in yellow.
- Parents, you are their 1st teacher. Share YOUR First Holy Communion day with your child.
- Families will read and answer the questions of Chapters 1 and 2.
- Try to learn the meaning of the words highlighted in yellow.
- Discuss the Bible stories.
- Create and decorate your own booklet – As a Disciple I can… (answer the questions)
- What are some gifts and talents God has given you?
- How can you best use your gifts and talents?
- What does a loving Disciple mean to you?
- How do you show love to God and others?